Saturday, July 23, 2011

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Deviating Gameplay Types Trailer

I've been doing a Deus Ex marathon in the hopes that I can finish both Deus Ex and Deus Ex: Invisible War before the 3rd installment in the PC first-person shooter series comes out. The thing I love about the Deus Ex games is their deviating gameplay scheme---each of their levels offer different ways for a player to beat it, whether it be silent takedowns or a full-on guns blazing approach.

Here's a trailer:



"The level design in deus ex human revolution support many different approaches."

This PC FPS game is going to be awesome.

Hopefully, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is going to be the second game I will review. Imbacore's taking a new direction; I'm going to review modern, retail games too, not just freeware PC games.

For the first of these, see my FEAR 3 review.

0 comments: