Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Nvidia 270.51 Video Card Graphic Driver Benchmark Software Results



Tested out Nvidia's 270.51 video card graphic driver.

Image quality (IQ) improvements in PC games---both strategy and shooter--- are nothing to write home about. Performance also took a hit with my video card graphic driver benchmark software results showing smaller figures.


The Nvidia 270.51 video card graphic driver benchmark software results after the jump.


(Some things to note with this Nvidia video card graphic driver test run: 1. I started using the freeware X3: Terran Conflict benchmark demo 2. Lightsmark 2008 conked out; I need to reinstall the video card benchmark software 3. Since logging in to Steam takes a minute on my PC, I decided not to use it anymore. Moreover, this will be the last time I'm going to use Lost Planet as a video card driver benchmark test, as it shows the same figures every time.)


>>>The Nvidia 270.51 video card graphic driver benchmark software results HERE

0 comments: