Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Effects of PC Video Games Withdrawal

No I'm not stopping. I've just been busy this week that I haven't really sat down and played a good round of Half-Life 2 (still have to finish Half-Life 2: Episode 2) or X: Beyond the Frontier (a PC space simulator game).

I posted this on my FB account:

Today I put a red ant inside our microwave oven.

[Guttural voice] "Little ant, today, I would like to play a game."

After 2 min, I opened the thing and found a tiny black smear. I smiled but then gaped in amazement - a red ant raced past and crawled underneath the oven.

Me: "Whoa. Déjà vu." My wife: "What did you just say?" "A red ant went into the oven, and then another scurried by that looked just like it." My wife: "Switch! Apoc!"

Nothing after the jump.

0 comments: