Thursday, December 30, 2010

Currently Playing List - Imbacore's Best PC Games for Dec 2010

[Note: This post is not meant as a universal "Best PC Games for December 2010" article. I just want to show the PC video game purchases I made this month.]

So Steam has been going on a video game sale warpath this month. I bought several PC games both classic and modern.




In order to meet whatever gaming mood takes me, I've picked PC games from different genres.

My choices after the jump.



Tower Defense:

Defense Grid: The Awakening

>>>Want a freeware tower defense game? Click HERE

First-person shooter-RPG hybrid:

Deus Ex: GotY Edition
Deus Ex: Invisible War

>>>Click HERE for freeware first-person shooters (free to play FPS)

Space Simulator Shooter:

X Superbox (which contains X: Beyond the Frontier, X: Tension, X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict)

>>>There's a free to play space simulator shooter. Click here to see my Star Wraith: Shadow of Orion sci-fi game review

Role-Playing Game:

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

>>>Interested in free to play World of Warcraft clones? Click here to see my Runes of Magic review (one of the best WoW clones)


0 comments: