Saturday, January 23, 2010

Nvidia 196.21 Video Card Graphic Driver Benchmark Software Results



I was quite excited about what the results would be when I made my first Nvidia video card graphic driver update two days back, jumping from 195.62 to 196.21. The enthusiasm welled from the fact that I was awfully curious about what the performance gain would be on a relatively new Intel Core 2 gaming PC. (My previous Nvidia graphic card benchmark tests were done on a Pentium 2.4Ghz system.) My initiative in quickly upgrading my driver paid off --- Nvidia GeForce version 196.21 delivers significantly bigger scores in my Nvidia video card graphic driver benchmark tests. (It even increased my Lightsmark 2008 framerate by a full 100%! Up to now I'm quite skeptical with my previous 300+ FPS Lightsmark 2008 score but I'm not about to reinstall 195.62 just to verify that. :D )

Wait. Whoa. I thought I was playing Tribes 3. Why am I in a Temple of Nod?

Nvidia 196.21 video card graphic driver benchmark software results after the jump.

While F.E.A.R. didn't show signs of improvement, my 3DMark06 score jumped by nearly a thousand. Nexuiz also showed significant framerate improvement with the minimum FPS results showing a 2-FPS jump. For the hard figures (along with the settings of the benchmark software I used), see the link below.

>>>Nvidia 196.21 video card graphic driver benchmark software results HERE(will redirect you to my main "Nvidia Graphic Drivers Benchmark Tests (2)" page, where all my benchmark software results are posted)

1 comments:

The Geeks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.