Thursday, March 19, 2009

Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne Gameplay Videos: Night Elf Vs Human in Echo Isles

Uploaded videos of another game again. This is still against a "Normal" AI. In these Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne gameplay videos, which show me playing as a Night Elf against Humans, my micromanagement has improved a bit, but I'm still dissatisfied with my skills. At least this time I haven't forgotten to buy Boots of Speed and a Circlet of Nobility.







Mistakes:

  • Not using "Alt" during skirmishes, resulting in critically wounded enemies still swinging at my forces
  • Not watching resources; I could have pumped out more Dryads. The Druids of the Claw came out very late.
  • Got fixated on micromanagement, resulting in a very delayed Tier 3
  • Not picking the right targets with the Naga's Fork Lightning
  • Not designating a newly-trained unit to a (Ctrl) group
  • Not pushing the advantage by erecting Ancient Protectors and an Ancient of Wonder next to the enemy base

0 comments: