Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nvidia Beta 180.84 Graphic Driver Benchmark Software Results

I just installed Nvidia's graphic driver 180.84 and I must say, this is one of the best Nvidia drivers to come out, never mind the fact that this is a beta version. Contrast has been bumped up and the primary colors stand out with sheer clarity. The image quality of this graphic driver is so superb that it's still easy to spot the minute shotgun shells in 3dMark 2001 SE's (a freeware benchmark software) "Lobby" sequence.

For the benchmark test results of the Nvidia GeForce 180.84 see my "Nvidia Graphic Drivers Benchmark Tests" article.



A new PC and then an upgrade to a 2GB, DDR2-800 dual-channel kit; a shift to Bayantel; and I'll be back to cradling a spinfusor. Right now though, I'm seeing vermilion. Damn you Sm**tBroken.


Readers might also be interested in this site's "How to Change Graphic Drivers for PCI and AGP Graphics Cards" article.

0 comments: